Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Compary.co.uk!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Compary.co.uk's Website, located at https://www.compary.co.uk.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Compary.co.uk if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: "Client", "You" and "Your" refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. "The Company", "Ourselves", "We", "Our" and "Us", refers to our Company. "Party", "Parties", or "Us", refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United Kingdom. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Compary.co.uk and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Compary.co.uk. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Compary.co.uk for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Compary.co.uk
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Compary.co.uk
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Compary.co.uk
- Redistribute content from Compary.co.uk
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- The content of this website is for general information only and should be checked before taking any action.
- Content on this website is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Occasionally this website will link out to external websites. Links to external websites are for convenience use only and do not indicate that we endorse or approve these websites. We take no responsibility for the content of these websites.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
If you have any questions or concerns please contact us.